Snap-O-Razzo Hot Dogs®
Beef Hot Dogs (4 Packs)
7.5-inch all-beef hot dogs designed to replicate Chef Ralph's childhood memories of the hot dogs he loved at many of New York City’s great kosher delis. Best griddled low n' slow for a crispy, plump and juicy beef hot dog with a snap.
Man does not live by foie gras alone. It's a noble thing to make a damn good hot dog.™
- Four 16.2oz packs (over 4 lbs) of beef hot dogs
- 6 hot dogs per pack - that's 24 total hot dogs
- Linked, maple wood smoked all-beef hot dogs in natural lamb casing
- Perfect for the griddle
Snap-O-Razzo Beef Hot Dogs INFORMATION
These 7.5-inch all-beef hot dogs are designed to replicate Chef Ralph's childhood memories of the hot dogs he loved at many of New York City’s best kosher delis. They are specifically designed to be cooked in a similar way to give you that desired crispy, plump and juicy beef hot dog with a snap that takes you back. If you eat them right off the griddle or stove, be careful not to burn your mouth from the juice explosion!
- Our hot dogs can stay fresh in the fridge for months, with an ideal max refrigeration time of 3 months from when you receive them.
- For long term storage, put them in the freezer for up to 11 months and thaw when ready to use.
- Chef has conducted extensive studies to ensure freshness and preserve that naturally juicy snap for as long as possible!
- For most states, shipping will be a flat $15 per box. For others, it will be a calculated rate.
- This includes a styrofoam cooler, cardboard box, and gel packs to keep your dogs chilled in transit. We are continually working with FedEx to negotiate the best rates for our customers.
- You can expect to receive your hot dogs within 3-9 days from placing your order. We only ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays.
How to cook
Snap-O-Razzo Beef Hot Dogs are meant to be cooked low and slow on a griddle to achieve that delicious, snappy outer casing with a touch of caramelization and a juicy, flavorful center. Meant to bring back memories and nostalgia of the hot dogs found in many of New York City’s best Jewish delis, these natural cased wieners are specifically designed to be cooked in a similar way.
Line your griddle with foil and a touch of canola oil. Cook at a low temperature, rolling dogs periodically on a foil lined griddle, low and slow. Roll hot dogs until you reach your desired crispness - Chef suggests for anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. He usually chars them longer when he is in the mood for a super crispy one!
Don’t have a griddle? Just take a small baking sheet, line it with foil, add a touch of canola oil, and place on your stovetop burner at a low temperature.
- Maple hardwood smoked
- Custom, old-world inspired hot dogs with a unique, clean all-natural spice profile
- Natural lamb casings from New Zealand
- No MSG, fillers, or additives
- Zero unnatural flavors
- Each pack is over 1 lb. of hot dogs
- Higher in protein and lower in fat & sodium than most brands
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
For more information, visit our FAQs page.