Combo Beef Hot Dogs and Pork & Beef Hot Dogs (4 Packs)
Get the best of both worlds in this combo pack that contains 7.5-inch all-beef hot dogs designed to replicate Chef Ralph's childhood memories of the hot dogs he loved at many of New York City’s best kosher delis and 7.5-inch water dogs with a custom blended grind for an amazing snap while staying plump, tender, and juicy.
- Two 16.2oz packs (over 2 lbs) of all-beef hot dogs
- Two 16.2oz packs (over 2 lbs) of pork & beef hot dogs
- Linked, maple wood smoked all-beef and pork & beef hot dogs in natural lamb casing
- All-beef wieners perfect for the griddle
- Pork & beef wieners best simmered in water
Combo Beef Hot Dogs and Pork & Beef Hot Dogs INFORMATION
Get the best of both worlds in this combo pack that contains 2 packs of all-beef hot dogs and 2 packs of pork & beef blend hot dogs. The 7.5-inch all-beef hot dogs are designed to replicate Chef Ralph's childhood memories of the hot dogs he loved at many New York City delis. The 7.5-inch water dogs are crafted with a custom blended grind for an amazing snap while staying plump, tender, and juicy.
- Our hot dogs can stay fresh in the fridge for months, with an ideal max refrigeration time of 3 months from when you receive them.
- For long term storage, put them in the freezer for up to 11 months and thaw when ready to use.
- Chef has conducted extensive studies to ensure freshness and preserve that naturally juicy snap for as long as possible!
- For most states, shipping will be a flat $15 per box. For others, it will be a calculated rate.
- This includes a styrofoam cooler, cardboard box, and gel packs to keep your dogs chilled in transit. We are continually working with FedEx to negotiate the best rates for our customers.
- You can expect to receive your hot dogs within 3-9 days from placing your order. We only ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays.
How to cook
Snap-O-Razzo Beef Hot Dogs are meant to be cooked low and slow on a griddle to achieve that delicious, snappy outer casing with a touch of caramelization and a juicy, flavorful center. Meant to bring back memories and nostalgia of the hot dogs found in many of New York City’s best Jewish delis, these natural cased wieners are specifically designed to be cooked in a similar way.
Line your griddle with foil and a touch of canola oil. Cook at a low temperature, rolling dogs periodically on a foil lined griddle, low and slow. Roll hot dogs until you reach your desired crispness - Chef suggests for anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. He usually chars them longer when he is in the mood for a super crispy one!
Don’t have a griddle? Just take a small baking sheet, line it with foil, add a touch of canola oil, and place on your stovetop burner at a low temperature.
Snap-O-Razzo Pork & Beef Hot Dogs are best cooked in a saucepan or pot with just enough water to cover them, bringing them up to temp low and slow for about 10 – 15 mins. If you live in an area with tap water that is not drinkable, Chef recommends using filtered or bottled water.
- Maple hardwood smoked
- Custom, old-world inspired hot dogs with a unique, clean all-natural spice profile
- Natural lamb casings from New Zealand
- No MSG, fillers, or additives
- Zero unnatural flavors
- Higher in protein and lower in fat & sodium than most brands
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
For more information, visit our FAQs page.